We are looking for an energetic, responsible team player to join our brew crew on a full-time basis as Warehouse Worker (primary duties) and backup/relief Delivery Driver (secondary duties). As part of our Warehouse crew, you’ll play a key role in the packaging, order building and distribution of our awesome products for this upcoming, exciting summer season!
- Accurately picks, packs, wraps and stages orders of packaged and kegged products
- Operates forklift, pallet jacks and other equipment for which trained and certified
- Unload/Load and palletize products to and from warehouse storage areas and trucks
- Adherence to all health and safety protocols, including use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and following Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs)
- Backup/relief delivery driver completing south Vancouver Island deliveries
- Accurate record keeping including, but not limited to: mileage, number of stops (and kegs/cases) per shift, invoices, COD orders, keg deposit returns.
- Administrative support duties including inventory counts, data entry, and order tracking
- Assists with packaging on the production line as needed
- Additional duties assigned as required
Required Experience, Skills & Attributes:
- Must hold a valid Class 5 Drivers License with a satisfactory driving record
- Experience driving delivery vehicles (ie. 5-ton truck) is preferred
- Forklift and Pallet Jack Certification is an asset
- Commitment to health and safety protocol and contributing to a safety culture
- Must be flexible and adaptable as production and distribution schedules can alter day-to-day
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must be a positive and dependable team-player with a ‘can-do’ personality
- Be able to work with minimal supervision, stay on track with timing of deliveries, while projecting a great image for the Brewery
- Must be able to work additional hours and weekends as necessary
Ability to repetitively lift (min 50lbs), bend and reach in repetitive motion while loading/unloading.
Must be able to lift, load, unload, and move products, and must be able to twist, turn, croup, stoop, and/or squat repeatedly throughout the day.
Ability to work in both ambient and freezer temperature areas of the warehouse.
How to Apply:
Our ideal candidate has a passion for our culture, our brand and being an active member of our team.
Interested in joining our awesome brew crew? If so, please click Apply Now to submit your resume and provide your availability. Please indicate in the subject line/cover letter that you are applying for the Warehouse Worker/Delivery Driver position.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.