We are looking for seasonal support to join our Brewery's packaging crew for the Fall/Winter season!
You'll be joining a passionate and hardworking brew crew to package our great beer in a variety of containers including cans and kegs. We are asking those who are keen to join us for this 3-month contract in a part-time and/or full-time capacity to please apply and let us know your availability.
Required Experience, Skills & Attributes:
- Commitment to health and safety protocol and contributing to our great safety culture!
- Must have a flexible availability, as production schedules can alter day-to-day
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must be a team player and be able to function as part of a close team
- Ability to continuously lift, bend and reach in repetitive motion while packaging
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Forklift and Pallet Jack certification preferred (asset)
- First Aid Certification, WHMIS, and WorkSafe BC Training preferred (asset)
How to Apply:
Interested in joining our awesome brew crew? If so, click Apply Now to submit your resume and please include your availability.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.