Vancouver Island Brewing is seeking full-time and part-time seasonal crew members to add to our brew crew family this summer!
With an exciting, busy Summer 2021 already beginning, we are looking for hardworking, energetic, and passionate crew members to join us from June 15th - August 15th.
- Operate packaging department equipment
- Clean and maintain canning/kegging equipment and the warehouse area
- Assist with manual packaging on the production line
- Operate forklift and pallet jacks (if certified)
- Adhere to all safety protocols, including use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Physically perform in a role that requires repetitive lifting (up to 50lbs), bending and reaching while packaging
- Participate as a team-player and contribute to a safe working culture
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Experience, Skills & Attributes:
- Commitment to health and safety protocol and contributing to a safety culture
- Must be flexible and adaptable as production and distribution schedules can alter day-to-day
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must be a positive and dependable team-player with a ‘can-do’ personality
- Ability to repetitively lift (min 50lbs), bend and reach in repetitive motion while loading/unloading
- Must be able to lift, load, unload, and move products, and must be able to twist, turn, croup, stoop, and/or squat repeatedly throughout the day
- Must be able to work additional hours and weekends as necessary
How to Apply:
Interested in joining our awesome brew crew? If so, please click Apply Now to submit your resume and outline your preference for full-time or part-time. Please indicate in the subject line/cover letter that you are applying for our pack crew.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.