The tasting room at Vancouver Island Brewing was renovated in 2017. More than just a facelift, the space is the perfect environment to hang out and sample our selection of craft beers. The room even features a premium Gruber growler filler — the only one of its kind in Canada, which allows us to offer up to 20 different styles for fill.
We are committed to keeping our carbon footprint minimal and took great strides at improving our facility with sustainability in mind. So with that in mind, lots of the material used in the tasting room is re-purposed from other sites and all the lighting is all LED.
Open Mon – Thur: 11am – 6pm
Open Fri – Sat : 11am – 7pm
- Brewhouse: 120hL max brew size (based on kettle size)
- Steinecker brewhouse made in Germany
- Cellar capacity: 16 x 150hL fermentation tank, 6 x 300hL conditioning tank
- Total brewing capacity 4200 hL
- German-made HB1S Centrifuge provides exceptional clarity without stripping flavour
- Flow rate of 60 hL per hr
Book your brew tour today
Fill out the form to pick a Friday or Saturday slot. All tours start at 3:00pm on Friday & Saturday, email for a reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. A member of our team will then confirm your booking. We look forward to saying hi!