Safety Action Plan.
Our Taproom is open, but rest assured that we are committed to keeping our customers and staff are safe with guidance from WorkSafeBC. Here are the steps we are taking:
- Masks are mandatory for staff and recommended for customers, except when seated while eating or drinking.
- Our brew crew is washing and sanitizing their hands regularly to keep you safe, so please do the same and use the hand sanitizer provided when you arrive or visit the washroom for soap and hot water.
- We ask that you please use contactless payments, credit or debit. Cash is discouraged.
- If you feel sick or have travelled outside Canada within the last 14 days, please stay home.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning, including wiping tables and chairs after each guest, cleaning door handles and railings, and wiping down washroom regularly.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. Our brew crew is doing their best to keep everyone safe and healthy. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our safety measures, please let our brew crew know or email email@example.com.
Open Tuesday-Thursday: 12PM – 7pm
OPEN Friday-Saturday: 12PM – 8PM
OPEN Sunday: 12PM – 7PM
Book your brew tour today
Due to COVID-19, all tours will be canceled for the foreseeable future. For reservations or taproom questions, fill out the form below or email for a reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our team will then confirm your booking. We look forward to saying hi!