Safety Action Plan.
Our Tap Room is re-open, but rest assured that we are committed to keeping our customers and staff are safe with guidance from WorkSafeBC. Here are the steps we are taking:
- Our brew crew is washing and sanitizing their hands regularly to keep you safe, so please do the same and use the hand sanitizer provided when you arrive or visit the washroom for soap and hot water.
- We ask that you please use contactless payments, credit or debit. Cash cash will not be accepted for the foreseeable future.
- If you feel sick or have travelled outside Canada within the last 14 days, please stay home. Please place an order online and we are happy to make a contact free deliveries.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning, including wiping tables and chairs after each guest, cleaning door handles and railings, and wiping down washroom regularly.
- We have reduced our seating to ensure 6 feet of social distancing. Please respect our staff and guests distance and wait outside for a brew crew member to seat you. Group sizes have been limited to 6 people, so please do not move tables or chairs around.
- For health and safety reasons we will not be offering our regular brewery tours or re-filling growlers, however we are happy to fill new growlers fresh from the tap and offer package product to go.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. Our brew crew is doing their best to keep everyone safe and healthy. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our safety measures, please let our brew crew know or email email@example.com.
Open TUE-THURS: 12PM – 7pm
Open FRI-SAT: 12PM – 8pm
Open SUN: 12PM – 5pm
Book your brew tour today
Due to COVID-19, all tours will be canceled for the foreseeable future. For reservations or tasting room questions, fill out the form below or email for a reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our team will then confirm your booking. We look forward to saying hi!